So much to say, what an incredible week!
- Incredible service today at Grace Summit Church! If you want to hear the service here is the link 2013-04-28 Pastor Chris – Faith That God Sees
- Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes all last week! Thankful to be 47…
- S.A.G.E. had a great luncheon, Lisa and I so enjoyed our time… thanks Mrs. Edie for the Birthday Cake!
- Thanks to Lynn Lovin, who has made me a birthday cake every year EXACTLY like Granny Vaughn did when I was growing up… it was GREAT, and I need to walk now.
- Saturday is the next quarterly Men’s Breakfast at GSC – looking at a name change!
- Last week performed TWO weddings! Honored to have been a part for both events.
- Hated to, but felt it was in the best interest to cancel tonight’s S.O.S Youth Service due to weather… there was hail, tornado warnings… whew! We were driving in it most of the day.
- SO EXCITED to be the host church for the May 18th – Emergency Services Conference in Henry County.
- The whole sound system got a redo last week – sounds better…
- Gonna start playing the announcement videos at the beginning of the services – once the worship starts its just WHAM! Such a move of the Holy Spirit over the last several weeks… thankful for His presence so tangible in our midst!
- Communion Sunday is next Sunday!
- Our first baptism Sunday is May 19th – hopefully we can figure out the baptistry heating system… 😉
- Thankful for the Summit! and His Grace to climb to the tops!